Thank you for all your support.
Since 2016, you’ve helped us provide:
491,510 Diapers and 245,516 Wipes
- About 1 in 3 families in this country struggle to provide enough clean diapers for their children.
- In Colorado 65% of mothers with infants are employed. Most childcare facilities require parents to provide disposable diapers for their children.
- On average, families spend $70-80 per month per child on diapers.
- Families cannot use food stamps to buy diapers.
- Statistics courtesy of the National Diaper Bank Network